Air de Malice, a Franco-Japanese team gathering complementary know-how
in the field of Japanese culture and leisure.
Created in 2014 by 3 partners, one Japanese and two French,
Air de Malice is above all 15 years of experience acquired within:
- of communication and press relations specialist Japan
- of manga publishers
- Marketing and Communications Manager Japan Expo
- of the organization of French-Japanese associations and cultural centers
and through the promotion, accompaniment and coordination of exhibitions of artists / craftsmen and various events around Japan such as Paris Ramen Week or the Koï Nobori festival.
An approach and values
- A passion for quality exchanges between France and Japan.
- Strong involvement in projects
- Close proximity to customers in their follow-up.
- Flexibility to meet all budget constraints.
Working with Air de Malice means accessing a broad spectrum of skills,
going from the elaboration to the operational of a project.
Air de Malice puts its skills at the service of its customers who can benefit from:
- his knowledge of Japanese culture and leisure and the French market
- his expertise from both the Japanese community and Japan’s lovers, and his ability to reach a wide audience
- his mastery of coordinating international projects
- its know-how to support companies and artists / craftsmen at trade fairs, through the management of stands and events, or its expertise of the media and specialized journalists / general public interested in Japan.